Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine is dedicated to providing New York City residents with the highest standard in orthopedic care. Our team of doctors and surgeons will develop a comprehensive plan for your treatment. Call (866) 650-8063 to schedule an appointment with a member of our professional medical staff, and click on the links below to learn more about injury prevention and your options for orthopedic treatment.
- Find out everything you need to know about carpal tunnel syndrome with this helpful overview from CNN Health.
- If you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, check out this New York Times article for advice on stretching and good posture to improve your symptoms.
- Do you have knee pain but need to move a heavier object? Minimize your risk for pain or injury with these techniques for proper ergonomic lifting from the Mayo Clinic.
- You can read more about common sports injuries and how to treat them with this fact sheet from the National Institute of Health.
- Have you broken your ankle or wrist? Discovery Fit & Health shares the most common fractures and broken bones in this article.