At Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, we provide orthopedic care with an emphasis on sports related injuries. Please join us on our social site, Google + , where we publish blog posts, patient testimonials, and other relevant updates for you.
We would greatly appreciate your feedback. When visiting our Google+ page, please click on “Write a Review” to leave your comments.
Thank you in advance from all of us at Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine !
We have exciting news to share! Our doctors at Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine are now the team physicians of the Women’s Professional Football Team, the New York Sharks!
Come out to their first home game on April 6, 2013 against Central MD at 8:00 p.m. at Shark Field at the Aviator Sports Complex in Brooklyn, located in historic Floyd Bennett Field. The ballpark is accessible by both car and public transportation with plenty of parking available.
Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine is dedicated to providing New York City residents with the highest standard in orthopedic care. Our team of doctors and surgeons will develop a comprehensive plan for your treatment. Call (866) 650-8063 to schedule an appointment with a member of our professional medical staff today.
“Schools make a big deal out of specifying proper footwear attire for students. Although this may seem like a no-brainer, kids run around an awful lot. When small feet are growing, the right support helps with proper foot development. But now, schools are dealing with an entirely different problem that comes with its own set of dangers: a sneaker with a wedge heel. Parents…are you kidding me?”
Read the rest of this article from the Huffington Post here !
At Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine , our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care. Are you a patient? We would love to hear your feedback. Please leave us a review on our blog here. Thank you in advance!
If you live in the New York City area, contact Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine today at (866) 650-8063. Our orthopedic doctors provide surgical and non-surgical treatments for arthritis, strains, sprains, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
Did You Enjoy Our Blogs? Then Be Sure To Read Through These Resources For Even More Useful Pain Prevention And Treatment Information
Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine is dedicated to providing New York City residents with the highest standard in orthopedic care. Our team of doctors and surgeons will develop a comprehensive plan for your treatment. Call (866) 650-8063 to schedule an appointment with a member of our professional medical staff, and click on the links below to learn more about injury prevention and your options for orthopedic treatment.
- Find out everything you need to know about carpal tunnel syndrome with this helpful overview from CNN Health.
- If you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, check out this New York Times article for advice on stretching and good posture to improve your symptoms.
- Do you have knee pain but need to move a heavier object? Minimize your risk for pain or injury with these techniques for proper ergonomic lifting from the Mayo Clinic.
- You can read more about common sports injuries and how to treat them with this fact sheet from the National Institute of Health.
- Have you broken your ankle or wrist? Discovery Fit & Health shares the most common fractures and broken bones in this article.