If you’ve been experiencing shoulder pain, have a skilled orthopedic surgeon evaluate your condition as soon as possible. Treating your painful injury sooner rather than later can prevent it from becoming worse or recurring later on. Learn more about orthopedic injuries by reading these articles.
- To learn more about greenstick fractures, read this guide by the Mayo Clinic , which includes a section on symptoms to watch out for.
- MedlinePlus explains bursitis, a painful orthopedic injury of the joints.
- Find out more about how stress fractures are caused by reading this article by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Are you still skeptical about how housekeeping can lead to serious orthopedic injuries? Read this article by HotelWorkersRising.org, which explains that hotel housekeepers have a 40% higher rate of injury than non-housekeepers, and that orthopedic injuries are the most common amongst them.
- WebMD explains what an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear is and how it can occur.
Get on the path to better health today. Contact Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine at (866) 650-8063.