Body pain doesn’t need to permanently sideline your quality of life. If you’re suffering from shoulder, wrist, or knee pain, these articles can help explain what might be at the root of your problem and how to prevent future injury.
- It’s the season for snow shoveling, as well as snow shoveling injuries. CBSNews.com offers readers some tips on how to shovel snow without getting hurt .
- Are you experiencing shooting pains from your shoulder down to your fingers? EMedicineHealth.com discusses rotator cuff tear symptoms .
- Livestrong.com explains the most common signs of wrist tendonitis .
- ACL injuries are common to athletes, particularly women who play sports. NIH MedlinePlus reports on the factors that contribute to ACL tears.
- Having the right shoes can protect your knees and ankles from injury. WebMD.com helps readers understand what to look for in running shoes .
Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine offers expert orthopedic care for patients in the greater New York City and Queens communities. If you have sustained a joint injury, you don’t have to put up with the pain. Call us today at (866) 650-8063 to make an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon.