Your daily habits can have a dramatic impact on your body over time. The way you work, walk, or even sit can affect your overall health. Take a look at these resources to learn more about how your everyday habits can affect your body:
- About.com discusses how to prevent joint and back pain in your child with an ergonomically correct backpack .
- Read this article for advice on how to properly sit at a desk.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is the most common injury associated with typing. The U.S. National Library of Medicine outlines the condition and how to prevent it.
- Livestrong.com explores the best ways to avoid orthopedic knee problems .
- If you would like to learn more about common shoulder problems related to daily activity, read this article from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
To learn more about healthy orthopedic habits or to schedule orthopedic surgery or care, call Able Orthopedic & Sports Medicine at (866) 650-8063.